TGA Breeze S3
The Breeze range from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S3 continue this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, 'BMW motorbike style' optional rigid canopy. The new robust Breeze S3 has been restyled to reflect the refreshed profiling seen in the new Breeze Midi range last year. Modern aesthetics reflecting the direction of automotive design can be seen throughout the chassis mouldings and its full round suspension and shock absorbers have been re-engineered for an even smoother ride. These deliver levels of stability never seen before in the industry and will ensure users weighing up to 200kg (31.4 stone) remain comfortable and in complete control even over uneven terrain. Similar to the new technology incorporated in the Midi models, the new Breeze S3 encompass energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and to minimise lateral movement whilst driving. The rear transaxle motor delivers all the power and performance expected from a TGA Breeze and can tackle a 9.5o slope with ease.
As the Breeze S3 chassis is now more compact, levels of manoeuvrability have been improved even further, which is ideal for use around town. Breeze S3 still delivers the optimum experience in an urban environment,the new model has advanced dual front and rear braking systems that deliver a very responsive action in forward motion and automatic engagement if the scooter rolls backward for maximum safety. The ergonomically designed tiller can now be positioned more accurately to meet the owners' exact requirements as adjustments can be made more delicately.
The luxurious, orthopedic seat is also fully adjustable for maximum day-long comfort and now incorporates 360o swiveling for easy side transfers in and out of the cockpit. Heavy-duty batteries are available, which give an impressive range of up to 45km (30 miles) on one charge.
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Very high ground clearance
- All the features and adjustability to suit your needs
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyones needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at stanstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- It comes complete with a market leading 3 year parts & labour warranty and the full TGA support service
“First class all-terrain comfort makes this the ultimate choice for people who demand the best in life.”
||(Folded & seat down)
||(Fully adjustable swivel seat)
||Variable. Up to:
||Heavy duty battery
||2 x 12v
||2 x 12v
|Max carry capacity
Call for best price 08006123454
Additional Delivery, Warranty, Insurance and Breakdown Cover options:
We now offer an additional delivery and set up service, you will benefit from a nationwide network of engineers to support our warranties with fast service at your home: no need to ship your items back to us.
All our new Mobility Scooters’ and Powerchairs’ come with a full 12 month's warranty, with an additional option of Insurance and Breakdown cover (to add this option please select at the bottom of the page). If you would like to protect yourself beyond the first 12 months please add the Extended Warranty option below. Click Here or call us on 08006 123454 for more details